1. Stop caring about what others are doing with their body (unless it’s clinically harmful). Once you do, you’ll feel more relaxed. It shouldn’t bother you anyway.
2. Do not give up your career for anyone.
3. Happiness can be found in most places, but eyes in greyscale can’t see the colours. It’ll pass.
4. Nostalgia is one of the worst feelings. I have no advice on this.
5. Do not judge a restaurant by it’s location or looks. It may have the best Latin food you’ve ever had.
6. New York does have great bagels, but even better burgers at shake shack.
7. Leave notes on the subway, it’ll make someone’s day.
8. If you’re sad, go for a walk.
9. Don’t listen to people who tell you won’t success. They’re most likely upset about their own place in life. Reply with a smile and say something positive. Never argue. They won’t expect it.
10. Don’t laugh at others pain."
1. Everyone’s selfish, to an extent. But try to be understanding if you can’t be completely selfless.
2. Don’t compare your friendships with what people tell you makes a good one.
3. Allow yourself to cry at hospitals. They’re used to it.
4. Don’t listen to people who tell you to get over someone already. They may mean well or maybe they’re just sick of hearing about it. And yes, it’s not profound nor poetic or beautiful. But you can’t control what you feel.
5. Only buy clothes you’ll feel comfortable in. Ones you’ll wear more than once or twice.
6. Don’t be mean to women and still expect respect from them.
7. Be careful with how you word things. And your tone.
8. Don’t get upset over the illuminati, it doesn’t exist.
9. Revenge doesn’t always get you where you wanna be. Matter of fact, it can make things worse.
10. Live free or die trying."